What A Little Birdie Told Me...

Monday, June 18, 2012

Nutrition Nutrition Nutrition

I am making a nutrition blog. As soon as it is up and ready I will put links in my cameryn's fly by. I am making all these different nutritious snacks and meals like I said. I even made a smoothie with kale, yogurt, strawberries, and orange juice. It was so good! The colors looked like it was Christmas. Red and green. It is a fruity taste and really healthy. I did make some tasty granola bars this week that could have been attributed to it. I highly doubt it. They are so good though! I eat them for breakfast and they are super healthy packed with protein and nutritious goodness! I have been in a making food mode. Where I make healthy things and try them. I made granola which was super good! I gave some batches to Elyse Shuldberg, Rachel Murdock, and Jim McBride. They all loved it! Will put the recipe ASAP!





No comments:

Post a Comment