What A Little Birdie Told Me...

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Time for another project?

So the domestic side of me really wants to learn how to sew. I mean who can resist those cute Pinterest ideas on clothing, furniture, and quilts! My next project is a two in one where I am learning to sew and quilt...I have a cute pattern that I found from http://www.etsy.com/shop/gigisthimble This is my neighbors website and she designs and puts all these together. Pictures will be updated as my project is nearing to the end :)

On a side note. Chris and I want to travel to Europe next year. Since I graduated this year and he is graduating from med school next year. For graduation I asked for a little help on getting us there. Since I have to wait a whole year for a once in a life time trip I wanted to pass the time with a quilting project. If anyone knows of some great places they loved to travel to in Europe and what to do there give me some advice! I am starting to plan, it really does take about a year to plan! Chris has never been outside the US except Lithuania. We are thinking about visiting France, England, and a place where I haven't gone so I can see something new. We could also switch it up and try something new all together. I would love to one day visit: Spain, Greece, Germany, Switzerland (in the european area) but if there is another location that is to die for I would love to do some research on it!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH EUROPE! I'm going to come probably. And we can try all the strawberries of Europe. Betcha we can find bigger ones than here.

    ReplyDelete